Moving to Brussels? We can help.
Whether you are a student, an intern or you are moving to Brussels for a new exciting job opportunity, the first impact can be tricky if you have a mobility or sensory disability.
We are based in BXL, and know the city head to toe when it comes to accessibility. We can help you relocate in the fastest and most stress-free way. Check out out packages or ask us for a quote, we’ll help you become a real Brusseleir!
We speak: English, Italian, Spanish and French.
Students and Interns
Planning to move to Brussels for an internship, a study abroad experience, the Erasmus or Erasmus+ programme?
You should know that this city may not be the easiest capital in Europe to navigate if you have a disability.
However, all you need is some help at the beginning, to spot the right neighbourhood and accommodation adapted to your needs and budget, and figure out public transport to move about.
And of course, the best bars after a hard day of work/study!
Our special discount package for students & interns includes:
- Introductory orientation call to set goals and define needs & preferences;
- Up to 5 options for accommodation + visits or videocalls from the location
- Welcome pack with guides for public transport and travelling in Belgium;
- Welcome drink and tour of the center;
The price for students and interns is 249 Euros (VAT excluded) and it includes everything mentioned above: no hidden fees or extras.
It does not include the following services, which we can provide but with an extra fee: private transport (if needed), recruitment of PAs, accommodation for the family etc.
Expat relocation support
If you are planning to move to Brussels for an exciting new job opportunity, and you or a family member have a disability, finding all the necessary resources and getting accustomed to the new situation can prove rather stressful.
As specialists in accessible travel, and long time residents of Brussels, we can help you make the transition easier, and make setting up the necessary services or activities faster and stress-free.
Our support for expats with a disability moving to Brussels can include the following services:
- search for adapted accommodation according to your needs and preferences;
- visits to potential houses/apartments;
- search for specialised schools;
- orientation in your new neighbourhood;
- networking with locals to make you feel at home;
- practical welcome pack with useful resources for your everyday life and for leisure time;
Our offer for expats can include also private adapted transport services, recruitment of PAs, nurses, speech therapists and other types of medical professionals or services.